Located in Marseille (France), the association CRIJ Provence Alpes (CRIJPA) is a place dedicated to youth. CRIJ proposes informations and services that cover all themes of Youth Information : education, training courses, jobs, employment, health, everyday life, leisures and cultural activities, sports, holidays, initiatives, Europe and international mobility (education, training courses, jobs, employment, everyday life,…). It offers services to young public : students, unemployed, young people with social difficulties, or with a project to develop. CRIJ proposes also different services like an Internet access, digital workshops, an accommodation and job service, the possibility to have an appointment with lawyers for free, a space for cultural events.
CRIJ Provence Alpes
Pistes Solidaires Méditerranée
September 2015-June 2016
Object of the mission
The volunteer will spend some time directly in contact to the public, in the hall of CRIJPA and in other youth information centers (relays). He will help to inform on European and international mobilities. He will participate to events organised by CRIJPA or partners (Europe Day, Studies Forum, worshops…)
He will also :
- help to create workshops, information tools : games, videos, languages exchanges… work with other CRIJPA volonteers.
- help to manage social networks : Facebook page, Instagramshare his EVS experience to promote EVS and the Erasmus + program and inform young people and youth workers.
- help to fight against prejudices, to arouse intercultural open-mindedness get the chance to develop his knowledge on tools of information, mainly numerical ones.
- be able to emphasize his capacities of communication in foreign language as well as cultural expression. With the public and within the organization, he will have the opportunity to develop his/her capacity of initiative and social and civic competences.
- develop a personal project according to his own interests.
Needs for the mission
The volunteer has to be motivated by the project, to be social and sensitive to animation and youth, to enjoy team work and to show a capacity of adaptation.
No French knowledge is required, French training will be provided at the arrival so that the volunteer can be host inthe best conditions.
The duration of the mission is 9 months, from the 1st of September 2015 to the 30th of June 2016.
The volunteer(s) will have 30 hours of work/week. Weekends are free (except for Europe Day and other activities organized by information centers).
The volunteer will work essentially on CRIJPA in the city center of Marseille. He will also go to other Marseille neighborhoods and to different cities of the territory Provence Alpes (mobility is free to the volunteer).
As written before, the volunteer(s) can work on different tasks depending on his/her own interest and capabilities.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “EVS CRIJPA FRA”.
Please make sure you write on the motivation letter that Building Bridges will be your sending organisation.