3 becas Erasmus+ para un curso en 2016 sobre fundamentos de habilidades interpersonales para encontrar trabajo con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención
Essentials of Advanced Interpersonal Skills.
A training course about how to empower and improve young people chances for employment through
enhanced communication techniques and how to use communication as a power for lobbying
Dates and location
12-20 March 2016
The location will be Felsőtárkány (a village) in Hungary. The participants will be sharing rooms with 2-3 others. Each room has private bathroom and toilets. Bed lines are provided, but please bring your towel with you.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner – also one coffee break a day – will be provided by the project budget. The dining room is situated in the same building as the rooms; the training activities will be located in the hotel.
Training materials will be provided as well, and the hotel has got wi-fi.
If you have any special need such as specific diet, special need, allergies etc., please inform the organizers well in advance (Minimum 4 weeks prior the TC, a questionnaire will be sent to the selected participants).
Arrival day: 12nd March 2016, Budapest. The meeting point will be a restaurant at 18.00h. (The address will be later confirmed.)
Departure day: 20, consider your booking and if possible only book flight ticket with an afternoon departure. Before buying the ticket let us know about your choice, to have a green light to buy it.
The travel dates are: 12 venue. You are allowed to stay 1-2 days extra before or after the training week on your own expenses for visiting Hungary. Outside of this time frame, your travel costs will not be reimbursed.
Transport to the hotel: We will arrange a collective transport to the Hotel in Felsőtárkány. We will pick you up in the restaurant after dinner. Practical information about transport and meeting point will be shared when we get closer to the day of arrival. st March 2016. Since 2 hours are needed to get to Budapest from the venue, please nd March 2016 for arrival at the venue and 20
Background of seminar
Interpersonal skills are especially relevant when working as leaders with young people and/or groups of
youngsters: communication becomes a crucial aspect in each stage of the activities and it clearly influences the
dynamics and motivation of the groups and individuals.
With the help of this 7-day training we would like to:
raise the employability of youngsters
to improve their personal development
to develop their cooperation and negotiation skills
and to urge them to be able to speak up and stand up for youth organisations; to improve their
lobbying techniques if they are in discussion with policy-makers.
Benefits of the course both at individual level and also from the perspective of your organisation:
by the end of the course you will be able to
create effective working relationships with people at all levels
choose and use the most productive approach and behaviour to get the results you want
get your message across in a way that gets heard, understood, accepted and acted upon
influence others to accept your proposals
solve problems in your working relationships
be skilled how to be assertive
be skilled how to listen
increase the feeling of self-efficacy – the belief an individual has that they can reach their goal.
Please check the programme:
Participants and Target group:
This training course is for you, if:
– you are a youth worker/young leader/youth exchange leader having already experience in international
youth projects (at least as a participant, with motivation to become a group leader);
– you commit yourself to take part actively in the activities proposed;
– you are committed to implement follow-up youth projects applying the knowledge gained during the
training and spreading the word about the project;
– you are ready to challenge him/herself in terms of creativity and learning;
– you are ready to attend the full duration of the training course;
– you are able to communicate in English;
– you are aged between 18 and 35 years old (preferably).
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 250€
Participation Fee: 25 euros is deducted from the travel limit as it is the price of the return transfer we will organize between Budapest and Felsőtárkány, and on the way back.
(apart from the fee for YesEuropa-Building Bridges member´s fee)
The training course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Budapest or to the venue in Felsőtárkány.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier. (The participation fee, 25 € will be deducted from the sum.)
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food, skiing arena, aqua park etc) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
● All the original flight/rail/bus tickets and bookings with numbers and price.
● All the original boarding passes; in case of electronic registration the printouts.
● If the payment was via bank wire: ○ The original invoice, signed and stamped by the issuing company. The invoice must have the number, issuer requisites, payer requisites, date, ticket or booking number and travel dates.
○ The bank payment order, stamped and signed by the bank. The payment order must have the invoice number and travel destination.
● If the payment was by card: ○ The bank statement with the relevant card transaction, signed and stamped by the bank.
● The participants should travel to the airports or rail/bus stations using the public transport.
○ Only separate tickets together with the receipts are accepted for reimbursement. E.g. we can’t accept receipts for topping up the permanent transportation card balance.
○ Taxis should be used only if there’s no public transport available or it’s more expensive.
● It is very important to present each document. Failure to do so may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
● The project doesn’t allow covering travel insurance, yet the participants must present the insurance document for safety reasons.
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
• Please prepare short presentation about your sending organization. We are just curious what you actually do.
• Each of you must bring good/bad cases about sport events in youth work. This will be needed for workshops.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Hungary Interpersonal Skills“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “TC Hungary Interpersonal Skills“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos