25 to 30 november 2015
Background of seminar
After 12 years of experience in sending, receiving and coordinating EVS volunteers we decided to organize this training to give and create coaching methods for work in longterm projects. We believe that working with volunteers is a challenge and a perfect space to develop and increase the knowledge of those who support them every day – mentors, activities and project coordinators . We see clear need of preparing “EVS supporters” to be able to give professional support and help for volunteers to take the most of their project. We will organize this activity based on the methods and techniques widely applied in current professional coaching, but with taking into account EVS cycle and structure. Participants could benefit from professional coaching that would allow them to better respond to the needs of international volunteers.
– learning what is coaching, coaching methods and tools useful in work with EVS volunteers, – creating innovative “EVS Coaching tools” – putting together professional coaching methods with EVS cycle – creating International coaching methods
– how to give professional support with taking into account cultural differences?
-learning coaching tools in setting long-term objectives.
Highlighting the importance of preparing volunteers for life after the volunteering.
-making structures for cooperation with volunteers, coaching tools show how the role of professional supporting EVS may be more interesting, developing and easier.
expanding knowledge and getting new skills of using coaching techniques to improve the quality of cooperation between volunteers and EVS workers.
By the end of the GROWTH project we expect the participants to:
Know, use and adapt coaching methods and tools easily in their daily work with EVS volunteers;
-being able to implement professional coaching tools in EVS environment
-Being able to support volunteers in learning process, setting goals, keep the motivation up by implementing the full coaching cycle: set goals, identify new possibilities, make decisions, take actions, and reflect;
Profile of participants
-We would like encourage our partner organizations to send for the training mainly MENTORS, but we are also open for people who are supporting EVS volunteers in general ( also activities coordinators and project coordinators) ,
– To keep the dynamic of the group we invite participants with experience and beginners,
-The participants interested in acquiring a coaching approach in their practices,
– We are looking for 25 participants, The participants should have a working level of English (min. B2 level) to participate actively throughout the training course (discussions, sharing, group activities, active listening…), – They need to be over 18 years old,
Two professional coaches (who are organizing since last month’s free coaching sessions to our EVS volunteers to increase the quality of the training) Trainers who are trainers with years of experience and also an official trainer of Erasmus+ program.
Accommodation, meal and transportation
The accommodation and meal costs are 100% supported by the applicant organization, and the transportation is supported under the rules of Erasmus+ Programme.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food, skiing arena, aqua park etc) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
● All the original flight/rail/bus tickets and bookings with numbers and price.
● All the original boarding passes; in case of electronic registration the printouts.
● If the payment was via bank wire: ○ The original invoice, signed and stamped by the issuing company. The invoice must have the number, issuer requisites, payer requisites, date, ticket or booking number and travel dates.
○ The bank payment order, stamped and signed by the bank. The payment order must have the invoice number and travel destination.
● If the payment was by card: ○ The bank statement with the relevant card transaction, signed and stamped by the bank.
● The participants should travel to the airports or rail/bus stations using the public transport.
○ Only separate tickets together with the receipts are accepted for reimbursement. E.g. we can’t accept receipts for topping up the permanent transportation card balance.
○ Taxis should be used only if there’s no public transport available or it’s more expensive.
● It is very important to present each document. Failure to do so may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
● The project doesn’t allow covering travel insurance, yet the participants must present the insurance document for safety reasons.
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
• Please prepare short presentation about your sending organization. We are just curious what you actually do.
• Each of you must bring good/bad cases about sport events in youth work. This will be needed for workshops.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject “TC Coaching Poland“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “TC Coaching Poland“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
|IBAN / BIC:||
What do our participants say?
[tabgroup][tab title=”Álvaro en Cerdeña”]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social”]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Vídeo de Alejandro, SVE en Grecia”]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Fotos”]Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab][tab title=”María de SVE en Córcega”]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Alicia en Polonia”]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab][tab title=”Luis con beca Erasmus+”]Me dirigí a Sassari para mi Training Course con becas Erasmus+ que ofrecen desde Building Bridges con cierto desconocimiento, puesto que yo siempre me he dedicado a la enseñanza formal, y no había experimentado previamente este tipo de encuentros. Dos personas por país, ocho países y un entorno con gran encanto, la ciudad sarda de Sassari.… Seguir leyendo[/tab][/tabgroup]