Nos queda 1 plaza para un seminario de contacto para gestores de proyectos interculturales en 2016 en Turquía con todos los gastos pagados de transporte, alojamiento y manutención
Contact Making Event for Cultural Diversity Projects
Dates and location
14-20 April 2016 (fechas de viaje)
The location will be in Istambul, in Turkey.
Background of seminar
“Contact Making Event for Cultural Diversity Projects” is a Contact Making Event will take place in Istanbul, Turkey between 14-20 April 2016 to build partnership and increase the quality about cultural diversity under Erasmus+ programme organised by İstanbul Active Youth Group.
The aim of the CME are to promote contacts between youth workers in order to get to know each other, exchange of information, to share experiences and ideas to develop ideas for new youth projects in the field of Cultural Diversity & Internet and Communication Technologies (ICT) based learning. The methodologies and methods in the project will be non-formal education based. We will use non formal training methods during the project activities such as groups works, discussions, statement exercise, lectures, simulation, individual and groups reflections, interactive workshops, and participative presentations, consultations, exercises and self-assessment… etc.
At the end of this project, we hope to have concrete partnership to build new projects with our partners especially in Cultural Diversity and ICT based learning. Our partner organisations work directly with young people and cultural diversity issues. Our partners have clear interest in developing new project especially about Cultural Diversity. We will have totally 32 people, 28 participants, 2 support staff and 2 facilitators from 14 diverse kinds of partner countries for the CME from Germany, Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Greece, Slovenia, France, United Kingdom and Turkey as a host country.
The training course will be based on non-formal education methods such as simulations/roleplays, reflection groups, group works.
Participants and Target group:
Youth workers/Project Managers/NGO Managers who:
– are over the age of 18 and can work in English
– has residence in a partner country
– have project ideas to develop and open to cooperation & follow up activities
– interested in Information and Communication technologies (ICT)
– can commit to stay for the whole duration of the project
Priority will be given to geographically, economically, socially and culturally disadvantaged people.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +. The accommodation place was not finalized yet. So, you will receive another info pack later.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 360€
Participation Fee: Participants will pay 25 € contribution fee by cash in the training course to the applicant organisation per person.
(apart from the fee for YesEuropa-Building Bridges member´s fee)
The training course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Budapest or to the venue in Felsőtárkány.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) during the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier. (The participation fee, 25 € will be deducted from the sum.)
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
Project will be in Istanbul. There are 2 airports in Istanbul. Since the project place is not sure where exactly, you can come to either airport. But the project most probably will take place in European side of Istanbul. So, Ataturk airport will be easier.
1) Ataturk Airport.(IST) It is in European side of Istanbul
2) Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) It is in Asian side of Istanbul.
Early arrivals or late departures will be the own responsibility of the participants. According to Turkish NA the travel back must be realized by participants on direct way within maximum of 2 days. In case of longer stays or indirect travel (holiday travel, etc) there is no chance of reimbursement.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home from Turkey.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
– Please bring information to present your NGO in the NGO fair. Do not forget to bring materials about your organisation (leaflets, posters, photos, videos, CD-ROMs, etc)
You can share your projects, best practices,…..
– We will create a booklet of the project which will include all the NGOs participating to the project. So, we kindly ask you to send us 1 page information and 1 or 2 pictures and logo of your NGO. So, we can deliver it to even after the project.
– Please prepare to present your country on the inter-cultural evening; some foods, posters, games, music….. (There is no opportunity to use the kitchen for preparing food).
All participants receive Youthpass certificates. Youthpass is a part of the European Commission’s strategy to foster the recognition of non-formal learning. It is available for projects funded by Erasmus+: Youth in Action (2014-2020) As a tool to document and recognise learning outcomes, it puts policy into practice and practice into policy: While creating their Youthpass Certificate, the participants of the projects have the possibility to describe what they have done in their project and which competences they have acquired.
Thus, Youthpass supports the reflection upon the personal non-formal learning process and outcomes.
Expectations and Rules during the project
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject “Contact making seminar Turkey“. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Contact making seminar Turkey“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos