intercambios verano Eslovaquia con todos los gastos pagados de viaje, alojamiento y manutención durante las actividades.
Si no puedes ir esta vez, tenemos más becas en Eslovaquia.
Becas completas, por favor mira más intercambios verano.
Something about us:
TIDZINS (whitch means Youth) – we are an informal group of 15 members (we also have some Roma members). We are trying to meeting with young people, find out their problems in their ordinery life and offer them solution.
I work in this group one year. I travel all over Slovakia, I meet young people, talk with them to monitory their living situation.
Important information for You
We need 9 participants (8 participants plus 1 leader, date is 21-28.august) for an preparatory meeting we need one participant and one leader (date is 7-8 august)
We can invite to Slovakia 9 persons (leader included) to be part of project “Be active without limits”. For that, we have to choose the right people – those who want and can come to Prešov – country Slovakia (date of the project is 21.-28. August 2017). This factor is very important, because we have to book a flight ticket and the name in the ticket CAN NOT change. So, we need a binding list of participiants.
(WE BUY the flight tickets. YOU, please, book the transfer from Your city to the airport in Your country – when You come, we give You money for that)
There are 2 activities (both are compulsory):
- We invite you to preparatory meeting (date is 7.-8. August 2017). For this meeting, we invite to Prešov- country Slovakia 2 persons (1 leader + 1 participant). In this case, we need the list of people who come on this preparatory meeting until the end of May too. Because we have to buy tickets for You.
- international youth exchange itself on 21-28 August 2017
In both activities, costs are covered 100%.
What we are doing now?
At the end something about “Be active without limits”:
“Be Active Without Limits” is an international youth exchange focused on sport, healthy lifestyle, and youth prevention against bad habits. The exchange will take place in Prešov – country Slovakia, and it include two activities:
preparatory visit on 7.-8. August 2017, and the international youth exchange itself on 21-28 August 2017. Within 8 days, young people will try out various sports activities, learn more about healthy lifestyles, introduce their countries, and help them Integration of young Roma and Roma in Slovakia. Target groups are youngsters aged 17-23 with an interest in sport and healthy lifestyle. It is not a condition to have a sporting character, but a desire to work together with others.
Sobre las actividades del intercambio verano
Participants will gain knowledge in the field of sports training – Basic techniques for fit, Dance for fit, SPORT LESSIONs and healthy nutrition on a professional level: Taste and Nutritions, I LOVE TO BE FIT, Nutritions meter, improve your own sporting habits: WARM-UP Morning sports), GO SPORT without limits – everyday afternoon sports activity always prepared by another country (similar to Warm-up), gaining knowledge of healthy lifestyle and sport abroad – FIND MY SPORT, Sport Cult as well as current eating habits and habits Taste and Nutritions.
We also want to strengthen creativity and try to crack cultural, ethnic and gender barriers (Sport Cult). We want to improve the presentation capabilities of our participants, improve their critical thinking, assessment frameworks and offer the opportunity to express public opinion. It is also about the presentation and promotion of Slovakia in sport, especially through sporting activities and tourism, the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus + message and the values of the EU.
At the same time we will work with digital and multimedia technologies. The common language will be English, so we also expect to improve communication in a foreign language. Also important are the international ties, the friendship that will be created through the project, the improvement of the ability to tolerate the other, to tolerate and accept foreign opinion, to cooperate (even in the international team), to cope with conflicts and to promote their own interests, to recognize the rights of being solidary, humane and helpful.
Aspectos prácticos intercambio verano:
The exchange takes place at the premises of the University of Prešov, over the summer there are free accommodation facilities as well as rooms, gymnasiums and sports facilities. At the same time, on-site meals or spaces for intercultural evening will be provided. Close to the city center. The area offers good connections throughout the city and the surrounding area. Specific sports playgrounds as well as workshop and presentation facilities will be specified on the planning visit, and we have great opportunities to implement.
We have agreed that transport (including tickets) is taken care of by the leaders of partner organizations. We ensure the transport of our participants. Of course, we will provide a local transfer to your destination. It also includes travel insurance including luggage, liability for third party damage, health insurance (including death and transport insurance). Each participant will have, along with a valid passport or ID, the European Health Card. Each group has its own leader + responsible coordinator. The pair takes care of logistics, security, help, operations and administration.
The accommodation will be close to the city centre, near by train and bus station.
So there is no problem getting anywhere. Homegroup leaders are both qualified mentors and can cope with any situation that has arisen. Part of the planning is a preparatory visit, attended by all four leaders and their young participants / each country + 1 / (as they are socially weaker individuals with fewer opportunities, we would like to increase their competency frameworks). During the preparatory visit they will be acquainted with the areas for activities, accommodation, safety. Upon arrival, each participant is briefly trained and receives a basic package of information on police, city police, health services, firefighters, taxis, and city traffic reports. Part of the sports activities will be a health patrol.
Every leader is responsible and as far as possible assures the safest, most efficient and most enjoyable experience of the exchange itself. It will not miss the initial acquaintance, expectations and worries as well as the daily footback. Each participant wants to publish their own special requirements and health information. The updated list goes to the preparatory visit. Whole meal, including diet, will also respond to any special needs or allergies of all participants.
Actividades preparatorias intercambios verano
Preparatory activities will be provided in the first, preparatory phase, which lasts for approximately each partner organization, groups. Each of us has specific requirements.
The linguistic and cultural competences of the participants in the Slovak group are at a low level, before a series of communication sessions in English with a specialist lecturer.
They will present their individual landscapes and their customs. At present, we collect background materials for individual activities and prepare sports aids. We believe it will come out. Upon arrival, the participants will learn about the safety rules in the building where the activities will be carried out as well as the sports facilities. They will also be presented by health professionals, leaders, organizers, staff and volunteers who can help them in any situation.
It will take place in the premises of the student campus, dormitory, sports complex and the dining hall of Prešovská univerzita at Ul. November 17 in Prešov for 8 days, including the journey from August 21 to August 28, 2017.
We tried to balance the individual activities proportionally as well as the participants. Methods will include, in particular, workshops, group work, intercultural activities and presentations, sporting activities, meetings with experts in the field of sports and healthy nutrition, creative activities and education in the form of games, sports (recreational) dance, hiking – knowledge of fauna, flora, Slovakia through authentic experiences, flipchart presentations, sports day and multimedia digital workshops. The overall timetable – exchange program is part of the annex.
We tried to work out a week roughly on the basis of the same principles – balancing sporting activities, healthy lifestyle with workshops, competence development activities, multicultural, awareness and creative activities so that we always act in conjunction with the Erasmus + Objectives of the EU’s youth policy.
These are chronologically in particular:
– dating activities and team building
– information on Erasmus +, brainstorming and creative activities, designing new possibilities for cooperation, projecting and concerns
– Warm Up – morning warm up (always another country)
– Workshops on sports and popular athletes in the countries
– What is the optimal sport for young people? Why do young people not? – Panels and work in mixed groups
– Go Sport Without Limits – daily sports activity (always provided by another country)
– Sport Cult – Workshop on Body Cult, Care, Beauty, and Gender Stereotyping
– Discussions and workshops by experts on sport and healthy nutrition
– Dance for fit – fun eduational-dance workshops
– Culture of Good Food – Youth eating culture – What do they eat? When? Where? What do they like? Reluctance? – Positive and negative in eating
– Taste of World – creative activity – the best, the tastiest and healthiest recipes for young people in the EU
– Love to be fit – workshop – measurement of muscle mass, fat, visceral fat, body mass index, consultation with healthy nutritionists
– International sports day in Hanušovce nad Topľou – for the public
– ZUMBA, dance, fitness and aerobics
– Cognitive activities in mixed teams at Kapušianský hrad + Multimedia mapping
– presentation of own multimedia works, workshop how to process photos, videos with expert
Proceso selección para becas intercambios verano Eslovaquia
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “Exchange SK Be Active Martina.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME“. We give you creative ideas about how to create a good CV in English.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeos de voluntarios europeos
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos