7 becas erasmus+ para intercambios verano en Hungría sobre empleabilidad y orientación para el empleo para jóvenes. Todos los gastos de transporte, alojamiento y manutención están cubiertos durante las actividades.
Datos intercambios verano
ACTIVITY DATES: 15-24. July 2017
LOCATION: HUNGARY, Berettyóújfalu, Jurta Guesthouses
Spain- Asociacion Building Bridges
TEAM NUMBER: 6 participants + 1 group leader (18-25 years)
PARTICIPANTS: We are looking for youngsters between 18-25, who interested in about the topic. Please, take care of the gender equality.
TEMA INTERCAMBIOS VERANO HUNGRÍA
Our project guides the young people, who want to build a successful career, to the world of labour. During the program it turns out what their desired job and workplaces are, what type of work culture they would like to work in, what kind of people they would like to work with and what their expectations are for a good workplace.
But what is a good employee and what is a great workplace? We examine the dream workplaces of the participants’ countries, and what makes them great. Is salary the most important factor when looking for a job? Or something else matters?
We try to find out that, what they need to have a successful career (eg. what kind of skills).
During the meeting the participants visit workplaces of business, governmental and non- profit sectors, in order to get an insight into the working conditions.
At the end of the program the participants create the DREAMJOB CORPORATION. In this company they specify the activities, the duties, the work schedule, they plan the working conditions of the offices, the equipment and even the location of the company in Europe.
The primary working method of our project is the non-formal education. We place great emphasis on the teamwork, the acceptance of others and the tolerance. Thanks to our project the participants can develop their social competencies, particularly their organizational skills, creativity and debate skills.
The venue of the meeting is Berettyóújfalu where the youngsters in peaceful surroundings, close to nature are taken up with the topic of the program. In addition, the town is close enough to Debrecen for examining workplaces of different sectors.
During the ten-days meeting from 5 countries 7 participants per country, 5 young people and 1 leader visit us, in order to gain useful experiences, new skills and last but not least to have fun.
PREPARACIÓN INTERCAMBIOS VERANO HUNGRÍA
Every nations have to prepare with the following works:
– 1-2 energizers (10-15 min): short (mainly outdoor) games, which help us to wake up, and give energy to for the day. Every nation will get an energizer block.
– some country specific food/dances/presentation, etc for the intercultural evening
– presentation the situtation of the labor market, difficulties to find a job (for youngsters), best jobs in your country. (15 min)
– Presentation of your organization (5 min)
– travel insurance
– Europen Health Insurance Card
COSTES VIAJE CUBIERTOS INTERCAMBIOS VERANO
Travel cost for Spain:
270€ per person
This is the whole money you can use for the exchange program as travel costs. If the travel costs take more money, we cannot give you more, you have to use your own.
IMPORTANT: Always ask bills, invoices and save them!!!
To be refunded you need to provide us with all receipts of travel expenses (travel agency receipts, tickets, boarding passes).
Please keep in mind that we can not refund expenses if we do not receive the required documentation for our name since we would not be repaid by the NA. Please, inform me before you book the tickets.
A. If you arrive by plane/train:
IMPORTANT: You can go to Berettyóújfalu from Budapest Keleti train station by train directly. If you choose Intercity train, it is more comfortable, faster, but more expensive than a normal train. If you come from the airport, you have to change the train at Püspökladány to another train to Berettyófalu.
We can wait for you in Berettyófalu train station. Here you can find the train schedule:
If you can tell us the exact date when you arrive to Budapest, we can help you to plan your travel to Berettyóújfalu.
B. If you arrive by bus:
The accessibility of Berettyóújfalu:
The easiest way to come here by car is to go to Debrecen on the route number 4 and drive to Berettyóújfalu on the 47. You have to cross the Berettyó river and after at the right side you will find the Morotva Grove.
IMPORTANT: make bills, invoices for our address and save them:
If you have any problem with the planning of the route ask me!
Ways of pay off if you arrive by bus:
1. You have a contract about the rent of the car. You should bring an invoice and the certified copy of the contract with an English translation.
2. You travel by a bus agency and you bring an invoice and the tickets of every person.
3. You travel with your own bus and bring the copies of the vehicle registration certificate and the driving license of the driver. We will count the real cost of your trip together according to the Hungarian legislation.
LUGAR INTERCAMBIOS VERANO
Berettyóújfalu is a town in Hajdú-Bihar county, in center of the Northern Great Plain region of eastern Hungary. It is 40 km south from Debrecen (the second largest city in Hungary), and about 35 km from Oradea (Romania). Berettyóújfalu is named after the river Berettyó.
It covers an area of 170.98 km2 and has a population of 15,221 people (2014).
On the project place what is a grove you can find 10 houses. The shape of the houses is looks like yurts.
In a house there are one bedroom with 4 beds, with own toilets and bathrooms, there are a kitchen, dining room also.
You can find here many outdoor areas, a sports hall, squash field, football pitch and a boating lake. In July the weather is very hot. Bring with you sun lotions .
We will buy the food and everything else you need during the exchange. We will check your needs every day, but if you want to buy anything for your own account, you can take it in your free time, because there are stores in the town. We are planning outdoor cooking and grilling events at the evening.
Here you can find some pictures about the houses:
WHAT TO BRING
You should bring:
– insurance documents
– sun lotion
– sport shoes
– travel documents
– European Health Insurance Card
– training, sport clothes
– camera (optional)
– plug in converter (if you need)
– your ID
– good mood, flexibility
IMPORTANT: Every participants need to have travel insurance!!!
INFO ABOUT HUNGARY
– A few people speak in English in Hungary. Younger generation use English more.
– You can buy everything in bigger stores or malls.
– You should take care of your values in busy areas and during travel. You should not leave them without control.
– 1€ =~310 HUF
– ambulance: 104
– police: 107
– firefighters: 105
– European emergency number: 112
RULES ABOUT ALCOHOL AND SAFETY
The use of drugs is forbidden during the exchange. Drinking alcohol is forbidden during the daily programs.
We will introduce the safety rules of the place when participants arrive.
Costes cubiertos por las becas intercambios verano
Travel expenses: 270 euros per person, except French people 20 euros)
§ Accommodation and food: 100% covered by Erasmus plus funds;
Seguros becas intercambios verano
Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend “SegurosErasmus” which is the cheapest one.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your CV , application form and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Dreamjob Janos.YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
- Álvaro en Cerdeña
- Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social
- Vídeo de Alejandro
- María de SVE en Córcega
- Alicia en Polonia
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa... Ver fotos