Name of the organisation: CRIJ Champagne-Ardenne
Place: Reims (France)
Dates: September 2015 –August 2016
Number of vacancy: 1
Deadline: 12th of March 2015
CRIJ is the Regional youth information Center of Champagne-Ardenne. Young people can get information at the office for their studies,
accommodation, leisure… It develops also different activities about Europe and mobility program.
The volunteer will take part in 4 types of activities:
1. making videos to provide useful information to young people on the website of youth information of Champagne-Ardenne www.jeunes-ca.fr
2. Support of youngsters wishing to do an EVS with the EVS coordinator (language support, peer to peer support for finding host organization, valorization of the volunteers’ projects on the website http://sve.jeunes-ca.fr/ …).
3. Taking part in information events about Europe and European citizenship (in schools like European Ambassadors or on public place).
4. Working on some social project with students in the neighborhood where the accommodation of the volunteer is located.
Profile of the volunteer
The volunteer must be interested in communication and youth information. He must be easy with video making,media creation or has to show the willingness to learn it. We look for outgoing and creative volunteer. Some basic level of French will be appreciated.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
-the complited application form (attached below)
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ CRIJ Champagne-Ardenne Francia”.
Deadline to apply is 12th of March. If you are preselected you will be contacted for a skype conversation. The final decision is expected for the mid-April.