sve alemania con todos los gastos pagados para trabajar con discapacitados en varios proyectos (por favor elegir uno)
Lugar SVE Alemania:
Kassel is a town in the north of Hessen, about 200.000 inhabitants with a lot of students and a good cultural scene, most important “documenta”, an exhibition every five years for contemporary art. Also there is a nice surrounding with great nature and the UNESCO World Culture Heritage “Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe”.
Duración SVE Alemania:
The activity can be started asap minimum from September 2017 for 12 months.
Introducción SVE ALemania
The evs year for our 4 volunteers from France, Hungary and Italy is running and coming to an end in August. The volunteers did great during their time in the projects, the seminars and meetings with me during the year. So we are looking for successors for the next voluntary year starting in September 1st.
For this year we like to host 5 volunteers in our accredited projects close to Kassel. For next year we open new projects near Frankfurt with projects in various fields of engagement like culture, sustainability, and youth work.
Now we are looking for interested applicants, like to volunteer for the year in Hessen
The work is in one school in Kassel, which one has to fix Mrs. Köthke, she is coordinating the schools.
I attach you an article of the newspaper of this year which shows the last volunteer at her work:
Sobre los proyectos SVE Alemania
All projects work with people with handicaps in various dimensions (school, work, living, sports, free-time)
The following projects are open for applicants:
1) Ambulante Dienste Hessisch Lichtenau (school)
Responsibilities of the volunteers: personal assistance for a single handicapped child at school like individual support during lessons, accompanying during therapy or free-time activities, implementation of a self-selected volunteer-project
2) Werraland Werkstätten Witzenhausen (work)
Responsibilities of the volunteers: assistance for handicapped adults at their working place, individual accompaniment in their apartment (support for personal needs and support during administrative tasks); participation in leisure activities; implementation of a self-selected volunteer-project
3) Hephata Wohnbereich (living)
Responsibilities of the volunteers: in the living area for mentally and multi-handicapped, adults; cooperation in a care unit (residential group); participation in the routine tasks (assistance and guidance in the handling of daily tasks: body hygiene, dressing and undressing, nutrition, work); participation in the organization of leisure time; individual instructions; assistance in specialist services (occupational therapy, crane-gymnastics, etc.); implementation of a self-selected volunteer-project
4) Hephata Sport (sports)
Responsibilities of the volunteers: Participation in the institutional sport coordination with handicapped people: sport offers for the evs-project as daily activities, fitness facility, physiotherapeutic measure, as well as training for participating in competitions e.g. Special Olympics.
5) Baunataler Diakonie Hofgeismar (free-time): support a group of handicapped adults in their day-time activities like creative activities, artistical, cooking, baking, walks in the nearer area and travels with the group.
For all projects we offer:
– free accommodation near the project (single rooms, living together with other national and international volunteers)
– 123 EUR pocket money/ months
– 241 EUR/ month for self-catering
– a free ticket for the local transport in the whole region http://www.schuelerticket.
– additional seminar days in a group of evs volunteers in cooperation with other regional evs actors, for deepening the evs learning process and start-up own projects
How to apply
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can attach below with subject “EVS Germany Kassel. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com