El año que viene podrías estar viviendo una Navidad diferente… Oportunidad SVE en Tallin (Estonia), concretamente en el equipo de marketing y relaciones públicas de una gran organización. Durante 11 meses, podrás vivir una gran experiencia tanto a nivel personal como profesional. ¡Sigue leyendo para presentar tu candidatura!
Mid 2016 to 2017
The volunteer will be given a unique chance to experience all sides of the organisation (located in Tallinn, Estonia). The volunteer will work in the Public Relations & Marketing team. The aim of this team is to inspire the international network and the global society to clean up their countries from illegal waste in just one day. The other aim is to support the network (our teams in different countries) with PR and marketing, promotion materials, know-how, events and campaigns. They’re looking for a person to work in the team for 11 months.
The volunteers are expected to be open minded and interested to work for the organisation. The main criterion is the motivation of doing EVS and Public Relations and the civic society. They will surely prefer you if you are…
- interested in journalism, communication and marketing,
- are willing to learn and grow,
- are a person who likes to take initiative when possible,
- love to work in a team but can manage focusing on a specific task on your own as well,
- interested in contributing to the civic society in your home country and are eager to take the ideas and experience back home after your EVS service is over.
A good level of English is needed for working in the project in order to communicate with the team, the international network and manage in everyday environment. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.
Tasks of the volunteer
Following tasks are initial and will be developed in consultation with the volunteer. The volunteer’s initiative for other activities will be supported if possible. All tasks are connected to Public Relations and Communication. The volunteer will have professionals supporting him/her at all times.
- Participating in planning meetings (core team level) – weekly
- Participating in volunteers meetings (local volunteers) – twice a month
- Blogging about the organisation
- Being a part of the Weekly Newsletter and Monthly Newsletter team. Writing short stories for the Weekly and Monthly Newsletter together with the team of other volunteers and the Newsletter project manager. Helping to develop the content and improving the designs together with the team leaders and voluntary designers team
- Helping to map and improve the media lists of her own country and geographical region, writing stories and news for the media in her/his country to raise awareness about the movement, cover the illegal trash problems (together with Head of Public Relations)
- Helping to create new promotion materials to support the promotion work together with the team leaders and the voluntary team of designers
- Helping to organise motivational events for the local volunteers located in Estonia. They have about 200 volunteers to whom the organisation offers smaller and bigger events to stay up to date, find new motivation, connect as a team. The volunteer will help to organise such meetings and events and will have the chance to come up with new ideas of how to keep the volunteers motivated. The volunteer will always be supported by the team leader. The volunteer has the chance to communicate with other local volunteers, initiate new activities and learn from them
- Helping to improve and develope social media (monitoring, updating, communicating)
- Assisting the team leader with media relations & media events
- Helping out the team leader with organising of campaigns
- Promoting EVS and other events
Costs & Conditions
The transportation, accommodation and pocket money will be provided for the volunteer. Volunteer also receives health insurance, free language and culture courses and will be engaged in activities introducing the local culture.
How to apply?
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Estonia Marketing LW. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com