Dinamarca te trae una nueva oportunidad de SVE, esta vez de la mano de cuatro proyectos diferentes entre los que puedes elegir el que más te entusiasma o el que mejor se adapta a ti. ¡Apura y envía tu solicitud!
To start in May or August 2016
You can choose between 4 different projects:
- Sankt Petri Church: German church and associated school, so you will work with children. The activity will start the 1st of September 2016 and the length will be 10 months.
- Bernards Hus: Home for people with mental diseases. The activity will start in May or August 2016 and the length will be 12 months.
- Brenderup Højskole: Danish folk high school with an international profile. The activity will start in August 2016 and the length will be 10 months.
- Børnehuset Borris: Danish kindergarden. The activity will startthe 15 of August 2016 and the length will be 9 months.
How to Apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject:
- “EVS Sankt Petri Church. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” or
- “EVS Bernards Hus. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” or
- “EVS Brenderup Højskole. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” or
- “EVS Børnehuset Borris. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”
… to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com