Fecha y lugar del voluntariado corta duración Rumanía
Time: 01/09/2017 – 29/10/2017
, Romania – a big city near the Black Sea Coast
Objetivos del voluntariado corta duración Rumanía
1. Offering adequate information about emotions and how to develop a proper emotional management.
2. Improving the competences needed on the labour market and developing general life skills.
3. Promoting the benefits of volunteering and Erasmus + Program.
The objectives will be achieved by the implementation of the following activities, 6 hours daily:
– planning and facilitating a large variety of workshops for children/students from the public schools/high-schools and for children with few opportunities from Day Centre Agigea using non formal methods: drumming, storytelling, theatre – shadow and cartoon, debate, animation etc. A training about these methods will be provided by our trainers in the first 2 weeks of service.
– taking part in the organization’s activities: create materials for EVS promotion and different kind of promotion materials, helping the staff to organize events;
– organizing and participating to multicultural events, spreading information about their culture and civilization;
– coming up with own initiatives, planning and organizing small scale projects or community actions which can be implemented locally based on the needs identified by EVS volunteers and using their skills &abilities through non formal methods.
EVS volunteers will gain skills needed in the process of labour market and society integration.
All this will help them to focus on their new skills & help them to find their own way in life.
We are looking for 4 volunteers (one from each partner's country, age between 18-30.
Knowing good English is required. not necessary for the volunteers to have specific skills in order to do the activities, because we use non-formal learning methods and the tasks are easy to replicate and to be done by any person, no matter his/her background of education or abilities. A training will be provided in the first month, according to each method that will be used in activity. This training will be in English, and also activities will be held in English.
¿Qué recibiran los voluntarios de corta duración Rumanía?
The volunteer will receive:
– Travel reimbursement from his/her home place till Constanta, Romania and back;
– Complete meal and accommodation, city transportation, phone & internet allowance;
– Pocket money: 60 EUR/month;
– 2 days/month holiday;
– Medical insurance, visa costs;
– Mentoring support.
Cómo solicitar el voluntariado corta duración Rumanía
Deadline: 30 th of June 2017. The selected applicants will hold a Skype interview with Hosting Organization, in English.