Seguimos con ofertas de Servicio Voluntario Europeo de verano con una oferta SVE para agosto-septiembre en Polonia. Se trata de la oportunidad de pasar un mes y medio en Polonia durante el verano gracias a un proyecto de difusión cultural e idiomas. ¿Quieres ser tú uno de ellos? ¡Sigue leyendo!
2.11.2016 – 17.12.2016
We would like to host 10 volunteers from five countries, which will introduce their culture to local children and youth. They will organize many meetings at backyards in Bydgoszcz. The aim of meetings is to promote cultural points such as language, some traditional outside games, music, traditional songs, landscapes etc.
Volunteers will have to organize games, presentations, quizzes etc. through which young people will be able to learn about their country. Each meeting will be in a different backyard.
At the end they will prepare film and presentation of their work, showing how they promote their culture.
During all these meetings volunteers will also promote EVS and, mostly important, the volunteering itself.
The volunteer will work 5 days a week (from Monday to Friday). Their working day will last no more than 7 hours per day. They will usually have free weekends and bank, but if the volunteer asked to work he will receive additional day off., to any disposal.
The volunteers will be accommodated in the local Hostel for Student where they'll live for one month and half. The Student Hostel is located fifteen minutes walking from the Foundation. The building provides a kitchen, laundry, gym, billiards, piano at their disposal. Each volunteer will be registered in a bedroom that they will share with volunteers or students of the same sex.
Goal of the project:
Main objective – to promote the culture as an important element of human development and to promote voluntarism.
– Increased tolerance;
– Increasing interest in culture and tradition of their own and other EU countries;
– Increasing awareness and highlighting the importance of culture and tradition;
– Artistic development of children and youth;
– Promotion of active way of spending free time.
Profile of participants
- – Volunteers who can dance, sing, or who can teach some of those to polish children;- Volunteers which would like to teach polish people (children, young people and adolescent) about their culture;- Someone creative;- Volunteers with fewer opportunities;- Somebody open to other people and creative;- Volunteers who are elastic and open minded for new experience- It would be good if volunteers have some experience with children and art skills (music, dance, plastic art).
Accomodation, transport and food
Accommodation in camp tents.
European Voluntary service allowance: about 115 €/month
A car will be provided for work trip and also for leisure activities on weekends and holidays.
How to apply
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Summer Poland Pilch 2016. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com