Te traemos este interesante voluntariado europeo de la mano de uno de nuestros mejores socios en Bulgaria, del Ayuntamiento de Sliven, con un proyecto sobre juventud en cooperación con otras comunidades locales. En años anteriores ya hemos enviado voluntarios y actualmente tenemos ya uno allí.
Mid-november 2016 to 30 August 2017
1 for male and 1 for female volunteers from Building Bridges Association
ISA – Youth for openness and commitment
The aim of this project is to involve more young people from the municipality of Sliven and region of Sliven in a wide network of youth councils and volunteers, creating the opportunity to work on the Revised European Charter on the Participation of Young People in Local and Regional Life. By creating this network and sharing best practices we aim to unify the best models of partnership with the institutions, executive and municipal councils in implementing youth participation in the promotion of models for meaningful leisure time and youth policies.
Will have the opportunity to discuss, debate and simulate, identify and seek opportunities and support in making and implementing important decisions. Young people together with executive, municipality councilors and institutions will work in teams to build a model of transparency in the management of local policies. Within the project, we envisage the following activities: plenary sessions, panel discussion;Youth and councilors – efficiency in action", simulation of a session of the Municipality Council, discussing the models of interaction and partnership with local authorities, development of project proposals for the committees of the Municipal Council and participation in the festive session of the Municipal council of Sliven, Kotel, Nova Zagora and Tvarditsa. Conducting Youth Day – together we govern.
All activities relate to the work on the Revised European Charter on the Participation of Young People in Local and Regional Life. All the activities are under the campaign;The Young and the local authorities;. Together with volunteers will initiate, prepare and organize youth events, volunteer campaigns, contribute to and work with young people with problems / health, mental and assertive behavior / toward their inclusion in the community. Participants by working in small groups and in the committees will develop program strategies and ideas for concrete proposals – Days of youth activities, International Youth Day, Youth self- government – governing together, information and charity campaigns from and for the support for young people.
training during the project
pre-departure training provided by Building Bridges
trainings privided by coordinating oranisation
– The person who will be willing to co-create and develop sports activities
– Open person with motivation and intentions to animation school environment (during breaks and outside of class)
– A person willing to work with different target groups for development (youth, seniors and children) in collaboration with the House of Culture, Kindergarten and primary school through workshops, eg. Artistic or movement
– A person willing and determined to live and function in a small community
– strong motivation for learning Bulgarian language
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Sliven ISA. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com