Te informamos que acaba de abrirse de nuevo la solicitud de voluntariado hospital en Grecia, en este proyecto que lleva activo desde el año pasado y que cuenta con una voluntaria española ya allí.
Datos proyecto voluntariado hospital Grecia
1 september 2017 – 30 May 2018
Entidad acogida voluntariado hospital Grecia
Our institution “Diakonia Agapis” offers treatment, affection and care to people of both sexes with priority those suffering with chronicle illness. It is managed by a Council belonging to the Holy Diocese of Thiva & Levadia. It operates since 1996 in the town center of Thiva.
Lugar de trabajovoluntariado hospital Grecia
The working facilities are inside the hospitable 4-floor building with comfortable sitting and refreshing room on the groundfloor. There is a restaurant on the first floor and 30 rooms divided between the 3 floors. The Institution operates in 3 shifts a day.
Alojamiento voluntariado hospital Grecia
Volunteers accommodation will be in a multi-room rented apartment (1 person per room), with fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, hallway, common sitting room located in Thiva town.
Comida voluntariado hospital Grecia
Food is provided at the Institution facilities cooked by professional cooks everyday and a food allowance is given for breakfast and extra food upon receipt.
Transporte voluntariado hospital Grecia
There is no practical need for transportation from the apartment to the town center where the Institution is located.
Tareas voluntariado hospital Grecia
The proposed voluntary services in the Institution include:
a) Caring the people hosted in the Institution according to the daily program with personal care such as facial cleaning and beauty, serving water and food, walking them around the Institution and communication.
b) Creative activities through individual and group activities such as handicrafts, physical education, music, dance, free time entertainment and walking companion to the city.
c) Planning, organizing and implementing activities for public awareness on the EVS program. Updating the webpage and social media with daily activities and news of the institution, design of a leaflet and organize an information/dissemination event.
Finally, volunteers will learn how to apply practical techniques for all mentioned works and will acquire knowledge and skills in social services.
Aprendizaje voluntariado hospital Grecia
Volunteers will learn how to apply practical techniques for all mentioned works and will acquire and share knowledge and skills in social services. Their daily tasks and dexterities will be recorded in the Youthpass at the end of their service.
Candidatos voluntariado hospital Grecia
– 18-30 years old;
– willing to follow the daily program
– capable to create activities with simple materials by using their hands;
– skilled to provide physical education activities;
– open minded, in basics self-independent, responsible and with a strong motivation for international youth work and intercultural communication with elderly persons;
– capable to help in preparing international youth exchanges and activities;
– motivated to learn basic Greek phrases in a short time;
– playing an musical instrument which will be mostly appreciated;
– able to communicate in english.
This project seeks funding by the EU Erasmus+ Programme, European Voluntary Service and according to the rules accommodation and food will be provided by the organizers along with the automated distant locator cost for one return ticket to the venue.
Proceso selección voluntariado hospital Grecia
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.