Te traemos esta oferta que están buscando voluntariado medioambiental europeo Dinamarca para organización en el ámbito del medioambiente.
Deadline for application: 26 March 2017
Number of volunteers: 1
Duration: 1 September 2017 – 1 July 2018
Voluntariado medioambiental Dinamarca
Head office is located in Sydhavn in Copenhagen. Our office is shared with Friluftsraadet (The Danish Outdoor Council). The office arrangement provides for a very international working environment. Permanent staff members are of different nationalities – from Denmark, Ireland, France, Sweden and Poland. Apart from the permanent staff, it has more than 80 member organisations in over 65 countries with whom the volunteer will be working daily.
Perfil voluntariado medioambiental
- keen interest in environmental education
- fluent at written and spoken English is highly appreciated
Tareas Voluntariado medioambiental
- the volunteer will be involved in all our activities on equal footing with permanent staff
- the volunteer will be engaged in a broad array of work areas; internal and external communication, PR, designing and planning activities for programmes and projects, preparing and participating in various types of meetings as well as ongoing administrative tasks in the office.
- the volunteer will also have an opportunity to participate in international meetings and take part in discussions about programmes and projects
- One volunteer with an interest in environmental aspects and that might like to work on the Blue Flag and Eco-Schools programmes.
- The other volunteer would like to have a high standard of communication skills and that might like to work on implementing our communication strategy.
Cómo conseguir el voluntariado medioambiental Dinamarca
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Denmark Environment. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com