Te traemos estas plazas que buscan voluntarios teatro para incorporarte en octubre 2017 en Polonia con todos los gastos pagados.
Vacante de SVE para voluntarios teatro
FOR Programme and Partner Countries
Location: Goleniow, Poland
Sobre la organización
They are looking for an EVS volunteer who can start working on a project from 1st of October 2017. The project will take place in the city of Goleniow and will last till 30th of September 2017. We are currently looking for volunteers (young adults between the ages of 18-30) who are interested in doing a year of volunteer service in the field of Art & Culture. The project will assist the volunteer by introducing them to the possibilities of working with an alternative theatre and educational association – including planning and administrative work, researching, developing and creating performances, organizing events and festivals, promotion, technical assistance, teaching and performing. Theatre travels frequently to perform in festivals and teach workshops.
An ideal volunteer to our organization must have a flexible schedule and enjoy traveling. We’re looking for people who are sociable, don’t mind spending a lot of time in a group, people who have their own initiative, interests and desires to develop themselves.
Cómo ser uno de los voluntarios teatro
Interested candidates should send a CV and motivation letter
Please be sure to tell us:
– if you have any previous experience with performance
– if you have any experience with cultural – social work
– if you dance, sing or play musical instruments
– if you design costumes or sets
– if you have previous teaching experience
– if you have previous experience making/editing film or taking photos
– if you have any skills regarding arts management/organizing events, festivals
– please list any experience that will make you a good candidate for the project (for instance: prop, stage and costumes design, sewing, walking on stilts, acrobatics and so on)
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the middle of September.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME. EVS Poland Theatre”