Aquí te presentamos una oportunidad de un programa de prácticas remuneradas en Bélgica para obtener nuevas experiencias profesionales trabajando en una empresa importante en la Unión Europea. ¡Echa un vistazo y solicita ya!
BIO-BASED INDUSTRIES JOINT UNDERTAKING TRAINEESHIP PROGRAMME
SUPPORT TO THE LEGAL FUNCTION
The Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) operates a traineeship programme. The programme gives trainees an understanding of the BBI JU and its role within the activities of the European Union, enables them to acquire practical knowledge of the BBI JU and its regulatory framework and to obtain professional experience in the course of their work.
Detailed rules can be found HERE
The trainee will have an opportunity to:
- Work in a multicultural and multilingual environment.
- Put into practice knowledge acquired during their studies, particularly in their specific areas of competence.
- Experience the professional life and its constraints, duties and opportunities.
- Acquire practical experience and knowledge of the day-to-day work of an EU organisation in an international environment.
- The placements are for a maximum period of 6 months.
The BBI JU wishes to host a trainee to support the Legal function.
Responsabilidades del programa de prácticas remuneradas:
- Support the Legal Manager in the management of the legal aspects of the Grant Agreements;
- Support in horizontal legal issues related to the implementation of H2020 and public procurement.
- Support in the daily office management;
- Undertake additional tasks as required in the interests of the service.
Requisitos para el programa de prácticas remuneradas:
- Candidates have to be nationals of the Member States of the European Union;
- Candidates must have obtained a university degree and have obtained a degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications. Candidates must provide copies of the diplomas or other relevant certificates;
- A very good command of oral and written English and one or more other official Union languages;
- Ability to manage priorities, to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS Office, in particular, Word processing, Excel spreadsheets, Outlook, PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Traineeships is open to applicants who have not previously undertaken a traineeship in a Joint Undertaking;
- Applications will not be accepted from candidates who, for more than 6 weeks :
- have already benefited or benefit from any kind of in-service training (formal or informal, paid or unpaid) within a European institution or body, or
- who have had or have any kind of employment within a European institution or body, including anyone who is or has been an assistant to a Member of the European Parliament, an intra-muros consultant or researcher, a temporary staff member, a contract staff member, an auxiliary staff member or an interim staff member of any EU institution, body, delegation or representative office
Each trainee will have an adviser within the BBI JU, who will be responsible for one trainee only per training period. The adviser will guide and closely follow the trainee during his/her traineeship, acting as his/her mentor.
The BBI JU pays a monthly grant of EUR 1,159.44 net per month and will pay a travel allowance to compensate the expenses incurred at the beginning and at the end of the traineeship from the place of residence, which is normally the address provided for correspondence. It is recommended to read carefully the detailed rules applicable.
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter in English together with their CV preferably in the European CV format (see http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu) and a copy of their university degree by e-mail to Recruitment.BBI@BBI.europa.eu at the latest by Monday 12 June 2017 23:59 CEST(Central European Summer Time/Brussels time).
Más información AQUI
Si quieres encontrar más ofertas de practicas pincha aquí