Servicio Voluntario Europeo de 6 meses de duración en Nicosia, la capital de Chipre. Trabaja con otros jóvenes del país y desarrolla tu propio proyecto personal durante esta gran experiencia. ¡Sigue leyendo para conoce todos los detalles y poder aplicar!
This EVS project is developed to allow young people to learn about educational systems and also to allow them to contribute to the building of various systems for youth. This EVS project will give the volunteers the opportunity to work in an environment that is open to new ideas and welcomes initiatives from the volunteers.
– work with youth workers and educators to develop workshops and training courses and also youth projects
– interact with youth and adults and discover the needs with regard to education in our local society and help develop workshops and training curses which will optimise the learning outcomes for the various fields
– interact with youth in the local community and discover problems that youth face today and help the organisation develop youth projects which can offer the young participants of their youth exchanges gain more from them
– work with educators utilizing one line education platforms and help in the development of new online courses and also contributing to the methods used in online education
– be able to learn the different methods used to develop educational platforms and program and will also be able to contribute to the quality and outcomes of the various programs developed
These programs are designed to be used in different countries so the volunteers will also be able to offer their input from their personal perspective. Our organisation wants to help provide more opportunities for all our locals and with this project the volunteers will be able to deal with real life issues and will be able to contribute to methods and solutions for these problems and will be able to help our people develop systems to help in education on a formal and non-formal basis. As these programs are also put into place in several other countries the partner organisations can gain from this project but utilising the outcomes of the project in their own organisations to help more young people in education and gaining more skills and competences.
Part of the project will be to learn about new cultures but also to teach the locals about their different cultures.
Non-formal and informal methods are used during this project allowing for the participants to obtain competences and also for them to be able to further multiply the learning outcomes to young people in their communities. Working with professionals and experts in a professional environment allows the volunteers to understand real life situations and to deal with them and gain the needed skills and competences to deal with similar situations after their EVS experience.
How to apply
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Youth Nicosia Cyprus 2016. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com