I am not sure what documents I need to sign to hire an intern

In most cases, the intern will need to sign a Learning Agreement. You must also sign any legal document you may need according to your country’s work regulations, but we will assist you in paperwork if you have doubts about that.


  • No comments yet.
  • Add a comment