Te traemos para ti este voluntariado Portugal de la mano de una organización que trabaja con jóvenes y medioambiente.
Una organización portuguesa busca un voluntari@ para participar en un proyecto de educación con niños. ¡No lo dudes y lánzate a vivir esta aventura para 2018!
Fechas voluntariado Portugal
Project name: “Make up your mind!”
Activity start date: 1st March 2018
Activity end date: 28 th February 2019
Activity duration: 12 months
Vacancies: 2 (1 Italian resident and 1 Spanish resident)
Application deadline: 21st January 2018
Lugar voluntariado portugal
fecha límite voluntariado Portugal
Proyecto voluntariado Portugal
Cores is an Association officially considered as a Private Institution for Social Solidarity by the Portuguese Law. Cores is a non-profit association with regional reach which main aim is to accompany and support the social inclusion of our target groups which are Children, Youngsters and Families who are in social disadvantage situations, through providing community responses and services on the fields of psychology, education and health. EVS volunteers will work mainly with our biggest target group: children aged 4 months to 4 years old.
Tareas voluntariado Portugal
1. provide support to the educators in the daily activities for children aged 4-36 months old (general support, helping with meals, hygiene and cleaning, telling stories, puppet theaters, playing with the children, drawing and painting, etc.);
2. support in the organization of cultural events with families, children and local community by preparing creative informative materials, making contacts with stakeholders, arranging decorations and preparing the spaces for hosting the beneficiaries;
3. help the Psycho-pedagogical Resources Center by: collaborating in local projects with the community on the frames of project “Pulsar” which promotes the dialogue, interaction and local interventions among neighbors and residents of the local council parish (Carnide), and “Bip Zip” which is a project for interventions in socially marginalized neighborhoods of Lisbon;
4. participate in meetings of the Community’s Youth, Education and Social Advisory Council of Carnide.
“Crescer a Cores” intends to support the volunteers to create their own events or initiatives, in accordance with their principles and upon Board’s approval.
Timetable, accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Volunteers are expected to spend 30-35 hours a week working. Their timetable will include space for work atCrescer a Cores, language lessons, days off, social activities and development of their own project ideas, etc.
Concerning the stay of the EVS volunteers, the coordinating organization, will provide the lodging in an apartment, double bedroom with fully equipped kitchen, toilet, laundry facilities and living room. The costs with electricity, water, gas, tv, are covered by the Coordinating Organization. The volunteers will have to share the apartment with other volunteers/students/young people. Each volunteer will also be sharing their room with another youngster, volunteer or student, of the same gender. The flat will have all standard and safe living conditions as well as respect all hygiene and general Portuguese safety standards. It will be located as close as possible to the workplace and the city center. The Coordinating Organization will provide towels and bed linen for the entire period of the project.
The volunteer will use the public transportation network with the “Lisboa Viva” card which will be provided.
A monthly allowance is provided by the coordinating organization to cover food expenses and local public transportations (186.20€) , including also pocket money (122.33€).
Perfil voluntariado Portugal
We are looking for young motivated volunteers aged 21-30, open minded, eager to learn about new cultures and lifestyles, as well as to participate in the project activities in the local community. It is not required to have any particular degree of formal education, but to have positive and proactive attitude, show tolerance, flexibility, motivation and enthusiasm. In this project, age and maturity are important due to direct work with children and families in the neighborhood. We encourage applications especially from youngsters who already have some experience in volunteering or in working with children and youngsters and are, at this moment, available to commit to a long term experience of volunteer work abroad and willing to know more about the social work developed in a special community of Lisbon, Carnide. Priority is given to candidates with fewer opportunities (please consult the sending organizations whether this status applies in your situation). Any knowledge of Portuguese is a plus, however it is not a requirement.
- the “Make up your Mind” project has already received funding from the Erasmus+ Program, so it is sure that it starts in March
- only candidates residing in Spain and Italy can apply (our sending partner organizations are from those countries, there is no possibility of change in this regard)
- as this volunteer placement involves direct work with children, the selected volunteers will have to provide us with their criminal record certificates
- we only accept complete applications that contain all the required documents
Cómo solicitar voluntariado Portugal
[box type=»note»]We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) or EVS (European Volunteer Service).
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.[/box]
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Portugal Lisbon. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com