Te presentamos una oportunidad de hacer unas prácticas de comunicación (pagadas) en Bruselas donde puedes no solo ganar experiencia, pero también puedes conocer otro país.
Comenzará a 15 de Junio y su duración es de 38 horas por semana durante 6 meses. Te van a pagar todos los gastos de transporte y comida.
¿Te vas a perder esta oportunidad?
Entonces ¡apúntate! porque solo esta disponible hasta el 9 de Junio 2017.
Que necesitas saber sobre estas prácticas de comunicación remuneradas en Bruselas
- Job Title: Communications Intern (paid internship)
- Contract: 38 hours per week, 6 months. Paid internship plus transport and meal vouchers – under Belgian contrat d’ immersion professionnelle
- Location: Brussels – Belgium
- Starting date: 15 June 2017
Sobre la Protección Internacional:
Protection International (PI) is an International NGO that contributes to the improvement of the protection of human rights defenders (HRDs) throughout the world. PI provides tools to develop HRDs’ capacity to manage their own security as they struggle against impunity and work in favour of human rights and democracy in their respective countries or regions. PI seeks to contribute to a situation where HRDs are recognised as legitimate actors for social change and to an environment where they can exercise their right to defend universally accepted human rights.
Protection International has its head office in Brussels, but primarily works where protecting human rights defenders is needed. We have long term presence in Colombia, Guatemala, DR Congo, Kenya, Thailand and Indonesia; and we also work with partners around the world.
Descripción de las prácticas de comunicación:
Key objectives and responsibilities: The Communications Internship at Protection International Head Office in Brussels provides opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain an insight into the work of human rights defenders, while enriching their knowledge and experience in the field of communications.
The selected candidate will support PI’s Advocacy & Outreach Unit in the implementation of online communication initiatives in order to raise PI profile in support of Human Rights Defenders at the EU and international level:
- Update and daily management of PI’s websites and online content;
- Management and daily updates of PI’s social media channels, mainly Facebook and Twitter;
- Manage the production of a newsletter based on news on human rights defenders published on the website;
- Collect and assist PI’s field offices to provide accurate and timely content for the website and social media channels;
- Assist in drafting and editing briefs, articles, press-releases, and general web-entries;
- Help cultivate, update and expand PI network and keep updated PI database of contacts;
- Assist in layout and translations for PI publications;
- Assist in audio-visual production and post-production (filming, editing);
- Other administrative tasks as required.
Educación y experiencia
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (communications, political science, human rights)
- Prior experience managing social media and website content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress)
- Experience (internship or volunteer work) in a similar communications post or with a NGO is a plus
- Great writing and editing skills are essential, as well as story-telling skills
- Experience/knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Indesign) is an advantage.
- Experience drafting newsletters and mailings (mailchimp)
- Experience/knowledge of video editing software (final cut) an advantage
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Native English or Spanish speaker preferred, with good working knowledge of French.
- Interest in human rights issues and advocacy.
To apply for the position please send your resume (CV), cover letter (max one page) and 2 references before 8 June 2017 (24:00 UTC+1) to the following email: email@example.com and include the subject line: “Communications internship”.
Please include your name in the file name of your application documents, e.g. Laura_Smith_CV.doc.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews will be held by Skype or in person on a rolling basis.
The position is open to persons legally entitled to work in the EU/Belgium
Sabe más sobre estas prácticas de comunicación, aquí.
Otras oportunidades en Bélgica, pincha aquí.