Te traemos esta oferta que están buscando voluntarios escuelas Dinamarca para escuela pública de ese país.
La organización que busca voluntarios escuelas
Next volunteer period: 23 October 2017 – 30 June 2018
Deadline for application: 26 March 2017
Number of volunteers: 1
The school is located in Aarhus, which is the second biggest city in Denmark, with approx. 300.000 inhabitants. Aarhus is situated on the east coast of Jutland, and any other part of the country is within easy reach by public transport.
Skolen is at public school offering primary and secondary education for children from age 6-16; Kindergarden-9th grade. The school has 540 students in 26 ordinary classes and 70 students in the schools 10 special classes, which is for students with low IQ and specific difficulties like ADHD.
The school aims to develop its students both socially and academically in a close cooperation with the local youth club, where many of the students spend their afternoons. The school has a focus on building bonds between all of its students, so everyone feels like a part of the community. To achieve this end the school is working with early intervention programs in cooperation with other local authorities, focus on language acquisition in the pedagogical practices and building a bridge to the labour market and further education for the students finishing their compulsory school.
Perfil voluntarios escuelas
- Preferably either German or French as either mother tongue or second-language. General language capabilities in English required
- motivation – the wish to meet our students and to do a difference for them according to the project
- openness – the will to meet the Danish culture and participate in everyday life at the school
- Responsibility – the volunteer will be a part of the staff at the school, so the volunteer should be prepare for the responsibilities that goes with this
- Politeness – the volunteer will meet staff, students, and parents in many different situation, where we always expect a professional communication and attitude
- Initiative – the volunteer is willing to offer her or his skills in different activities
- Danish law requires that anyone working with children under the age of 16 should have a clean criminal record and no previous convictions where children are involved
Tareas voluntarios escuelas
- activities in this project will vary depending on the volunteer’s background, experiences and wishes
- the volunteer will mainly be involved at the school, but there will also be areas and tasks assigned to the local youth club
- the volunteer will be involved with the foreign language class´ as a language assistant and as a guest teacher
- if the volunteer have specific skills like a native language that isn´t represented at the school, we would like to give our students the opportunity to learn the language
- as a volunteer on this project, you will be living with a Danish host family
Cómo conseguir el voluntariado europeo en escuelas
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Denmark Education Skovva. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com