Te traemos esta nueva oferta de servicio voluntariado europeo Italia para trabajar en un instituto en el sur de Italia.
Fechas servicio voluntariado europeo italia
The deadline is the 10th of March 2017
Molfetta is ready to host 2 volunteers starting from beginning of September 2017 to beginning of June 2018.
Servicio Voluntariado Europeo en Italia, Molfetta
The project will take place in Molfetta, a city in Apulia, on the Adriatic coast at about 25 km from Bari. Molfetta has around 60.000 inhabitants.
In the last years Molfetta’s commercial activities and attractions have been improved, thanks to the recent construction of a huge shopping area, equipped with stores, national chains, outlets, luna park, hard discount, cinemas and so on.
At the same time in the historical centre many restaurants, clubs, bars and youth meeting point are crowed during the week-end especially at the evening.
Organización del Servicio Voluntariado Europeo Italia
is an upper secondary school located in the city of Molfetta (Adriatic Coast) and it is attended by more than 700 students in 32 classrooms, employing more than 60 people among teachers and staff members. The institute gathers 2 secondary schools,
a. Organization and implementation of intercultural debates and linguistic workshops. The volunteer together with the teachers will have the opportunity to participate to lectures, presenting specific topics in foreign languages, encouraging the students to communicate and raising intercultural awareness. It is meant to be a non-formal method to help students in getting their language certification.
b. During the homework hours, supporting slow and special needs students in foreign languages skills.
c. Participation into curricular and extracurricular activities (including training, guided tours about the knowledge of the artistic and cultural heritage of the area, chorus and orchestra rehearsal);
d. Organization and implementation of special events as for example: > Drama laboratory and performance; > Cineforum in English or another foreign language; > Artistic events > seminars and exhibitions
e. Attending the staff school meetings together with the teachers
f. Communication and promotion activities: debates regarding youth, international and multilateral activities, foreign culture- lesson in volunteer’s language, etc…
g. Participation in activities targeting youth with fewer opportunities, such us accompanying them, helping them to get integrated in the school, supporting them to understand another culture, to express in another language and to get digital competences
h. Participation in the Italian language course;
i. Reading laboratory: the volunteer will have the opportunity to read books together in a foreign language regarding specific topics
Comida y alojamiento
The volunteers will live either inside:
• a flat together with 3 volunteers, in the city of Molfetta close to the school (double room)
• or in the institute “Seminario Vescovile” of Molfetta city, where there is a double room with a bathroom.
The lodging choice will be always decided by the School or InCo. For both lodging options, volunteers will have to respect the rules of the structure and the environment where they live. There are possibilities for the volunteers to have their meal either:
• At local meal service able to answer to any dietary need. In this case a lunch/dinner card will be provided.
• At home, which is fully furnished with kitchen. So in this case an additional amount of money will be provided corresponding to 150 euros.
• A combination of meal service card and extra pocket money would be also possible, according to need and the timetable of the volunteers.
¿A quién buscamos?
We would like to meet candidates extremely motivated and creative, eager to work in a high school with students up to 19 years old. Therefore volunteers need to be over 18 years old, in addittion should be open minded, able to carry out personal initiatives, new ideas and suggestions. Candidates with light knowledge of italian language and artistic skills will be prioritized. The school is a lot committed with music, art, theatre, etc… This call is open only to Programme Countries.
Cómo solicitar el Servicio Voluntariado Europeo Italia
Building Bridges users and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject:
“EVS application InCo through Building Bridges” to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com