The host association is a Christian organization in Poland.
Summer Camps 2016 for children and youth – both out-of-town camps.During summer holidays volunteers will be involved in doing summer camps for children and youth organized and supported by the Youth Ministry of Poland, where they will join the team of leaders and take active part in the preparation process. They will receive particular tasks to do such as running workshops, preparing and carrying out further specified activities.
– Volunteers will run workshops in various fields for participants of different age groups. Workshops will be prepared together with volunteers using their talents and capabilities. Activities will be based on cooperation with the leader running the class.
The list of workshops that may be at camp is open and depends on the kind of the workshop leaders we get for the camp. It can be a drama workshop or music, singing, language workshop /English, German or the native language of the volunteers/.
Summer charity “work camps” – participation in camps where young people from church work for the local community – for example: painting, cleaning, charitable activities, various forms of help for the needy.
Examples of typical tasks:
– Preparation of a plan for the camp in the leaders’ team, setting the work plan.
– Preparation of materials for the workshops.
– Help with a workshop, and running workshops at the camp.
– Preparation of the games, some fun to stimulate children and youth.
– Running a workshop on your own or with the leader.
– Help in preparing a festivity for the local community as for day camps. Running all arranged activities at the festivity /games, sports, performances, etc./
How to apply
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
All documents written in english you can attach below with subject “EVS Warsaw Zgora Christian.TU NOMBRE Y APELLIDOS” and sent to email@example.com