5 becas erasmus+ para intercambio de verano en Chipre. Ofrecemos también una visita preparatoria (Advance Planned Visit , APV) para aquell@s personas interesadas en ir un par de días antes del intercambio para conocer el lugar.
Europe bring us Together
Agros village, Cyprus
Dates of the APV:
Dates of the Youth Exchange:
4 partners from EU and partner countries
Number of participants:
4 participants (18-25 age years old) + 1 group leader with no age limit from each partner group. From Spain only Building Bridges memebers will come.
This project is going to finance under ERASMUS+ program. According to this we will cover the costs of the project with the rules of European Commission which are specified for “Erasmus +” Program.
A unit cost of the travel costs will be reimbursed after the project when participants will send the full documentation of their travel tickets.
100% of accommodation and food costs are covered during the program time.
Summary of the project:
This is a multilateral youth exchange on cultural diversity whose aim is to get together young people from various social, cultural and ethno-racial background and provide them with social tools and skills by that helping them to raise the awareness for their cultural diverse surroundings, to find out and understand the differences as well as to be proud to except their cultural and personal identity that will lead to achieving personal, social and professional development. In this project we will discuss about the culture, gender equality, the ethics, the education system, the music, the traditional dances of all the partner groups. We will have lectures, team games, workshops and discussion about all the unique cultures that are included under Europe . We are going to make activities with the aim of knowing Europe: quiz, building maps, sport games, round table, open discussions, presenting traditional histories, workshops and outdoor activities. We will have a special day about mixing cultures and combine people from different background. The main topic of our exchange is discovering cultures and learns new ethics, arts and traditions. During the project we will try to build bridges between the European Youth and we will promote the volunteering and the values of our common future in Europe. Also during the project we will organize intercultural nights where all the partner groups will present their country, their culture, traditional foods, drinks, music and dances. With this project we want to mix different cultures and cross borders to other traditions, languages and mentalities by involving actively with groups from other countries.
This project targets the priorities of the ERASMUS+ programme since it tackles the issue of citizenship, youth participation, cultural diversity and inclusion at their most basic level. This will allow them to deal with fields of life, which are affected by those historical happenings. Improving cultural self awareness and developing interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment allows young people to be able to stand up for themselves, be more active, resist peer pressure and xenophobia, be more goal oriented and see life as a positive, meaningful experience. In turn, these young people will act as multipliers among their cohorts who in the long run will become better citizens. The working programme uses informal learning in form of discussing, games, group activities. Through those, they will experience a new way of discovering their own history. The programme implementation will be partly in hands of the participants themselves as well leaders providing input and guidance through the method of experiential learning. The preparation, implementation, evaluation and follow up will be coordinated by the leaders or contact persons of each country. The team composed by the youth workers and active youngsters coming from the different partner organizations will facilitate the learning processes of the young people involved. The non-formal education and experiential learning methodology will be the base of our activity.
Accommodation and lodging covered by 100% by the Erasmus +. The accommodation place was not finalized yet. So, you will receive another info pack later.
Travel expenses partially or entirely covered by Erasmus + (the amount depends of the route to the venue of the training). Total amount for return ticket 400€
The course will be implemented in the framework of the EU Erasmus+ Programme, and travel expenses will be reimbursed to all participants according to travel limits set by the Erasmus+ Programme. If you stay within the given budget, your expenses will be covered 100%, and if you spend more, the exceeding amount will be your own contribution to your travel. Please find the maximum amounts participants can spend to travel to Romania or to the venue.
The reimbursement of your travel and visa costs will be organised on the spot in cash (EUR) after the training course, so please bring all necessary documents and receipts to make the process easier.
Accommodation and food during the training course will be fully covered. Insurance is obligatory and should be arranged and covered by each participant and will not be reimbursed. We reccommend «SegurosErasmus» which is the cheapest one.
!! Important: Consult the organisers before buying tickets. Only ticket options approved by the organisers will be reimbursed.
All traveling, accommodation, catering costs are covered by the Erasmus + Programme. For other expenses (souvenirs, extra food) each participant should bring money as much as he/she thinks will be needed.
The necessary documents:
If all documents provided (original ticket, boarding passes….) the reimbursement will be done at the end of the project. If not, after the course, by bank transfer.
– If they will have return ticket in their own country. Ask them to buy while coming to the project.
– Taxis will not be reimbursement.
– We need your all receipts, tickets and boarding passes (for both ways). So when you are coming, keep them. After the project you should send us (scanned by email and originals by post) all the tickets and boarding passes of the travel back home.
– Insurance will be participants’ responsibility. We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
● Taking into account the educational kind of the project, it is forbidden to use alcohol and other drugs during the project activities.
● The project assumes that attendance in all activities for all the participants must be 100%. Failure to attend the activities may result in our inability to reimburse the travel expenses.
During the training course we will have a few sessions where you should contribute with things that you bring from your country.
1. INFO about human trafficking During some sessions you will present the specifics of human trafficking in your country. So, before leaving to Romania, take some time and find some statistics relevant for the topic, inform yourself about the institutions involved in fighting with traffic, particularities of traffic in your country.
2. About your NGO It is recommended to bring some materials about your organization, like posters, leaflets, info that you can present to others. It’s a great way to make new contacts for future collaboration.
3. Cultural stuff We will have intercultural evenings! So please bring a flag of your country, some traditional food and other stuff that you consider relevant.
4. Traveling health insurance You are responsible for having a valid international travel insurance!We reccommend www.seguroserasmus.com if you travel from Spain
5. Medicine If you have any health issues, bring your own medicine for all your stay.
6. A good mood and willing to learn We will be very happy to host you and to make you a part of this learning experience. In exchange, you have to attend all the sessions of the training because we will not tolerate absence [except illness situations].
Expectations and Rules during the project
The participants are expected to attend the whole duration of the project and participate in all activities. If an emergency happens and you need to be absent for a short time, the team should be informed in advance. Please use the free time for meeting friends. If you miss any part of the course only without a valid reason (illness or unforeseen grave circumstances) and without informing the team and/or if you cause major problems for the team and or the participant group, the team will have to take measures going from partial refunding of the tuition, travel expenses, board and lodging by the participant up to exclusion from the course in extreme situations.
Please note that during the course the team have the authority to take decisions in a day-to-day life as well as the arrangement of the programme.
Building Bridges members and/or long term unemployed (proved by scanned document) will have preference to this volunteer service.
You should complete registration in 2 steps:
1. Please send your application form, CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with subject «Exchange Cyprus Agros.YOUR NAME.YOUR SURNAME». Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”. All documents written in english you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Exchange Cyprus Agros.YOURNAME.YOUR SURNAME“.
Selected participants will receive the detailed infosheet after the selection process.
2. Pay the registration fee (40€) by Paypal or bank transfer to :Asociación Building Bridges, CIF G85466886. This registration fee includes one year membership to our National and International activities.
* It is compulsory to send application form, CV and motivation letter and pay the registration fee at the same time in order to be within the pre-selection process.
If you are not selected by the sending or hosting organisation, we will reimburse the fee. Please see conditions of Erasmus+ grants
Payment by bank: Asociacion Building Bridges
IBAN / BIC:
ES67 0081 1534 5900 0116 4823 / BSAB ESBB
What do our participants say?
[tabs style=»h1″ icon_current_color=»#81d742″]
[tab title=»Álvaro en Cerdeña» icon=»momizat-icon-bubbles4″ ]En el momento que vi en la web de Yes Europa la posibilidad de hacer con una beca Erasmus+ un Training Course sobre inclusión social, sostenibilidad y revitalización cultural y económica a través de la educación no formal no dudé y me apunté rápidamente. Tuve la suerte de que me confirmaron una plaza… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Carlos e Isabel en su SVE social» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Hola! estamos en Irlanda en un proyecto SVE social con nuestro amigo Billy, al que cuidamos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Vídeo de Alejandro» icon=»momizat-icon-wink2″ ]Te presentamos a nuestro voluntario SVE Alejandro Robles en Tesalonica (Grecia) durante su Servicio Voluntario Europeo en BALKANS (Tesalónica)… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Fotos» icon=»momizat-icon-point-up» ]
Mira las fotos de nuestros voluntarios en Madrid y Europa… Ver fotos[/tab]
[tab title=»María de SVE en Córcega» icon=»momizat-icon-star» ]Con el frío, Corsica se recoge hacia las montañas. Ya no hay turistas en la costa, los locales aprovecharon los… Seguir leyendo[/tab]
[tab title=»Alicia en Polonia» icon=»fa-icon-rocket» ]Han pasado tres meses desde que empezó mi aventura de Servicio Voluntario Europeo en Polonia, mis días aquí son intensos… Seguir leyendo[/tab]