- Democracy/Active citizenship
- Intercultural dialogue
- Media and communication
- Non-formal learning
Volunteers …Ambassadors is a six month evs vacancy. It will be hosted in Medenine. The project will be financed by the EuroMed unit for youth Tunisia.
The project consist to strengthen active citizenship among youth in the development of local governance and promotion on the basis of voluntarisme. The project is divided into 3 parts:
– Administrative tasks (10 %)
– Educative , Entertainment , media activities . (40%)
– Management of personnel project ( 50%) .
the project will be an opportunity to learn the Arabic language and to cooperate with talented local youth in a rich multicultural environment.
Association «La Voix de l’enfant rural»
– Organize a volunteer campaign to collect new and used clothing for the benefit of children from rural areas
– Organize a partner at the beginning of the school year and during holidays and winter
– Organize recreational activities in rural areas
– Organize inter-school sports tournament
– Provide health services and prevention
– Provide social and health services for people with disabilities
– Organize an annual competition for short and original story
– Organization of leisure and holiday trips for children
– Organization of seminars and workshops (human development)
– Organizing an annual festival in rural areas
– Organisation of exhibitions for traditional industries of rural youth productions
– To guide and educate young people leaving school at the scheduled training in vocational training centers
– Promoting intercultural dialogue and voluntarism.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can send to: email@example.com with subject “EVS Túnez” .