Te presentamos otra oferta para trabajar en guarderias Bulgaria, con el programa Erasmus+ que cubre todos los gastos. El programa es de apoyo en una escuela infantil de ese país.
Trabajar en guarderias de Bulgaria
We can together
Location: Tervel, Bulgaria
Period: 01/10/2017 – 31/07/2018
Deadline: 17 April 2017
Our 3 vacancies:
1 in Kindergarden “Clover” – the children are from 3 to 6 years old. The main objective is supporting early language learning in Russian and English. If the candidate can dance Georgian dances will be able to share these skills at a local dance group and to assimilate Bulgarian folk dances.
2 in Professional school “Docho Mihaylov”- The students are from 14 to 19 years old. The main objectives are motivating young people to join and actively participate in the events around them; impact on young people with minority backgrounds for social inclusion; promote healthy lifestyles through sport, tourism and outdoor activities in their spare time; improving the teaching and learning of foreign languages; acquiring knowledge and skills through methods of informal education trainings, role plays, art workshops, outdoor activities; promotion. The project will lead to the integration of different ethnic groups, creating a tolerant environment, acceptance of differences and respect the rights of everyone. Work in the clubs will lead to: prevention of addictions, diseases and leading a healthy lifestyle, ecological education.
The organization is NGO that gives more possibilities for young people to participate in different activities.
Main activities of the volunteer:
– work with young people in youth clubs at school
– organize different workshops and events
– informal language courses
– creative activities with children at kindergartens,school and youth centre.
Cómo trabajar en guarderias Bulgaria
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»pink» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank»]Application form and motivation letter[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: “EVS Croatia Summer Udruga. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME” and the project chosen to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com