¿Te gustaría ganar experiencia en otro país y al mismo tiempo ayudar a personas que lo necesitan? Te traemos una gran oportunidad para realizar un voluntariado de inclusión social en Italia ayudando a inmigrantes y jóvenes en riesgo de exclusión social.
Si te interesa conocer otras oportunidades de becas y voluntariado en Italia, haz clic aquí.
Fechas y lugar del voluntariado
Dates: Start 27/9/2018.
Duration: 12 months.
Place: Savona, Italy.
La organización de acogida
The host organization works in several sectors , with clients in the Province of Savona. It consists of about 210 members mostly women and young graduates, is deeply rooted in its territory and open to Europe .We think that our cooperative, which manages more than sixty services distributed in the province, could represent a good opportunity for learning and skills acquisition for young European volunteers.
Objetivos del proyecto
– TO PROMOTE THE SOCIAL INCLUSION of people who are in a state of social exclusion such as migrants, refugees and those who are in situations of serious marginality.
– COMBATING YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT: offering volunteers a long-term experience not only formative from the human point of view and personal growth, but also professionally qualified, useful to young people who want to find employment In the fields of social policies, cultural mediation, social cooperation.
– ENCOURAGING MULTILINGUALISM: through specific courses of learning the Italian language and, as a natural consequence of their living a year together and the activities envisaged by the project, of learning the participants of other European languages.
Actividades durante el SVE
Wwith VOLUNTEERS FOR SOCIAL INCLUSION the focus of the project will be to offer to volunteers training and technical experiences to learn directly a valid working methodology in the field of the reception of migrants and people in a situation of poverty and social marginalization. The teams are formed by a coordinator (tutor) and six social workers. European volunteers will be able to play the role of support to operators in the reception phases (distribution of clothing, foodstuffs, accompaniment to socio-sanitary services), construction of relationships and knowledge of the people hosted and Social inclusion Activities (music labs, art therapy, language learning, sports activities).
Volunteers will tell about their experience in high school meetings. Methodology used for the realization of the project: The learning method that we will use is «learning by doing», that is to put in the condition the volunteers to learn directly on the field.
Información práctica sobre el voluntariado de inclusión social en Italia
The volunteers will live in a flat (or in a new apartment) situated in the city center of Savona.
The places of work in Savona are easily reachable by foot, those in the other towns by public transport. The cooperative will provide for Italian language training, pocket money, food and reimbursement of expenses for transport or will arrange the necessary transfers. It’s possibly that we asked volunteer to share room with other volunteers hosted in the project. Volunteers will have the opportunity to live together, experiencing a true multi-cultural coexistence, and will establish rules of living together and find solutions acceptable to all of cohabitation.
Perfil del voluntario
It’s our intention to leave the opportunity to participate in the project to anyone who wants to apply, we do not have preferences with respect to the sex of the volunteers, the source or the type of curriculum. For our purposes we will use the criteria for the selection of volunteers will:
– Be available to participate in a long-term (12 months);
– Have a high motivation to the type of project and activities;
– Be willing to experiment with different kinds of activities (both practical and theoretical);
– Have experimented experiences in volunteering;
– Be «capable» of living in a city of medium size,
– Be flexible to the schedule (in fact, some of the proposed activities will take place during the weekend, with the possibility of recovering the free days during the week);
– Be curious and able to compare their experience with that of colleagues.
– Be aged 18 to 30 years old.
Being a long term project, having to share the same apartment and having to make their own house
keeping (cleaning, meals …) we will ask the candidates if they have never had experience of living together, if they have never lived for long periods away from family / friends / partners and if they
consider that these elements may in any way adversely affect the experience of their EVS.
Proceso de selección
We will study carefully all applications and selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the upcoming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with Skype username included.
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest in the project and the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»brown» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank»]Motivation letter and application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Savona, Adelia. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”