11EVS Project title:
“I help because I can”
The main goal of this project is development and promotion of local and foreign volunteering in the community and the city of Kielce region as well as development activity of young people through work on «Bus stop for youth»
– a place of support youth initiatives.
Main tasks of the volunteers:
– working in the office, helping with daily duties of Volunteer Centre Staff, planning actions etc.
– promotion of the project and volunteering in general, visiting local and regional schools, meeting with youth, using social portals
– working at «Przystanek Młodych» (Bus stop for youth), organizing, helping and running different workshops for young people for their social activation,
– running own language lessons – organizing international evening called «International party»
– writing a blog about the EVS project
– participating in Polish language course
Our EVS volunteer will be receiving 185 € (100 for food, 85 for pocket money) per month by bank transfer at the beginning of each of the months. All the volunteers will be leaving together in the same house/flat. Local transportation, accomodation and insurance will be also cover by hosting organization.
How to apply
Building Bridges Association members will have preference, please enroll to the association here.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month)
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in english you can attach below with subject “EVS Poland Bogusia. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME» to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com