Anímate a realizar un voluntariado en Noruega ayudando a los jóvenes locales y a refugiados.
Puedes ver otras oportunidades de voluntariado europeo aquí.
Fechas y lugar
Dates: September 2018 till July 2019.
Place: Vinstra and Ringebu, Norway.
Sobre el proyecto
Vinstra and Ringebu is in a rural part of Norway, approximately 3 hours from Oslo. A lot of the young people between 20 and 30 are leaving the area to get education and jobs. The youth work amongst teenagers is important to give good upbringing conditions in means of democracy, creativity and support. We believe that having this focus will also prevent alcohol use and bullying. This again may contribute to make good childhood memories and might affect their choice of settlement after ended education. We want them back!
Objetivos del voluntariado en Noruega
• To improve tolerance and respect
• To share competences, ideas and get new inspiration
• To improve language and communication skills
• To share cultural diversity and background
Tareas del voluntario
•The volunteers will also join lessons to learn basic Norwegian
•Language classes at the «videregående skole» once in a while.
•Support the refugee office with activities
•Joining events and festivals for the youth some weekends through out the year
•Working hours per week: 30-35 hours
A typical work week:
Monday evening: Youth house
Tuesday afternoon/evening: Youth house
Wednesday evening: Youth house
Thursday daytime: Office work
Friday evening: Youth house
Perfil del voluntario
• Independent and curious to meet new people and discover new places
• Holding a professional attitude in meeting with young people
• Outgoing and communicative
• Driving license B
• Police certificate to work with young people, please get it here.
• Aged 18 to 30 years old and able to communicate in English
The youth houses are open to all teenagers. The users of the houses can choose to join activities such as work shops or they can just «hang out» with friends. The youth houses usually offers simple dishes of food, (pizza, burgers, toast etc.) and they have a kiosk which sells sodas and candy.
We also cooperate with the «videregående skole» which is the school for youth from 16 to 19 years. The volunteers will in cooperation with the teachers assist language courses in their mother tongue to give the pupils the opportunity to practice what they learn.
Proceso de selección para el voluntariado en Noruega
We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»brown» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank»]Motivation letter and application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Norway, MARI. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”