Te ofrecemos un voluntariado patrimonio en Francia subvencionado en un proyecto con una organización experimentada en la salvaguarda y restauración y protección del patrimonio histórico.
Datos del voluntariado patrimonio
Enhancement of local inheritage and promotion of european citizenship
Themes Cultural heritage / Intercultural education / EU Citizenship
Place Brittany – Base place in Rennes
Stays of 2 times 3 weeks in Breton and Ligerian communes
Duration 12 months – From 12th June to March 29th
Number of participant 1 volunteer from SPAIN
Resúmen proyecto voluntariado patrimonio
This project aims to raise awareness of interculturality, promote civic engagement and awareness of natural and built heritage. This project is based on a strong moment: the host of three teams of European volunteers during the summer period.
Each team will be composed of volunteers from 6 or 7 nationalities (Germany, Estonia, Croatia, Romania, Spain, Poland, Russia, Italy, Portugal) to which will be associated French volunteers and the long-term European volunteer. The European volunteer will work with the French volunteer team and the coordinator, they will have the following missions:
-the promotion of those hosting projects, thus promoting European volunteering
-the awareness of natural and built heritage, with a focus on European cultural heritage through built heritage
-the awareness of interculturality.
This volunteering will therefore take place during three main periods:
May and June:
– Preparation of the hosting of the European teams
– Discovery of the association and the different poles
– Sensitization of inhabitants and local associations to the arrival of the volunteer teams
– Promoting the project and its different themes to different audiences via schools, forums, libraries and others.
July and August :
– Welcoming the European teams, including a week of integration
– Participation in the activities of teams (works sites for natural and built heritage, and actions with / for the local population)
– Animation of the collective life / support to the coordination
– Discovery of the region with the European teams
September to April:
– Valorisation of summer projects with the creation of communication media
– Participation in promotional activities at forums, schools, universities.
– Setting up a personal project
The volunteer must be motivated to live an intense experience in terms of encounters and discoveries. He must be curious to learn and to meet each other.
During the two months of the high season, he will be at the heart of an intense and particularly enriching collective experience, where the volunteers will learn to know each other, to tolerate each other and to move forward together.
It is a non-profit organization which develops environmental and heritage conservation projects. Since the 1960’s, we organize summer camps in Brittany to involve people from foreign countries and give them the opportunity to meet, to be useful, to discover our region, to help the preservation of our heritage and the peace between communities! Since the 80’s we develop social inclusion works through the enhancement of the natural and built heritage, but we are still organizing volunteer camps!
Condiciones voluntariado patrimonio
The volunteer will be accomodated in a Young Workers Home (Foyer Jeunes Travailleurs) in Rennes. He will stay in an individual bedroom, with a shared kitchen to prepare meals. During the workcamp projects in collaboration with our local partners in Breton villages, he might be hosted either in a house or a tent depending of the place.
The volunteer will get food allowance and pocket money.
Cómo conseguir el voluntariado patrimonio
[box type=»note»]We will study carefully all application and selected candidates will be invite for Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the coming weeks.
We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC (European Solidarity Corps) one.
The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.[/box]
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with skype name included
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general ESC one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest to the project and to the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters. Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
[button color=»purple» link=»https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83534036/Motivation%20letter%20EVS.doc» size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-pencil»]Motivation letter[/button]
[button color=»orange2″ link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank» icon=»momizat-icon-file3″]Application form Building Bridges[/button]
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject: «EVS Etienne long term. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME» to asociacionbbARROBAgmail.com