¿Te apasiona trabajar con niños? ¿Te gusta la naturaleza? No dejes escapar esta oportunidad de voluntariado en una guardería en Lituania donde los niños pasan todo el día al aire libre.
[tabs style=»v3″ icon_color=»#1e73be» ]
[tab title=»+ Info» icon=»momizat-icon-rocket» ]¿Qué es el voluntariado?: Cómo participar
Si te apetece ver otras oportunidades en Lituania, echa un vistazo aquí.
Puedes echar un vistazo a otras oportunidades de voluntariado gratis en este enlace.
[tab title=»Experiencias» icon=»momizat-icon-accessibility» ]Explora todas las experiencias de participantes
[tab title=»Vídeos» icon=»fa-icon-youtube» ]Vídeos de participantes[/tab]
Fechas y lugar del voluntariado en una guardería
Dates: Start in September 2018.
Duration: 11 months.
Place: Vilnius, Lithuania.
Objetivo de la organización de acogida
To inspire young people to think critically about the problems of education system through getting specific knowledge about preschool teaching, outdoor education methods and working together in the field with NGOs.
To organize the education process of preschool children and to provide the development of modern outdoor educational methods, raising awareness of critical thinking about educational system and the importance of preschool learning.
Actividades durante el voluntariado
- To participate in the activities with preschool children in outdoor kindergarten daily tasks. Monday-Friday: such as assistance in playing with children, organizing educating games and activities, in having breakfast/dinner/supper, cleaning tables or dishes after breakfast/dinner/supper, cleaning toys, helping children going outside to play, helping children in the outgoing trips and etc.
- To paticipate in additional activities: to participate together in different community festivals, outgoing trips, help to organize summer camps for children, to help organize outdoor education seminars and round-table discussions for teachers, etc.;
- To take part together with other volunteers in seminars and meetings representing EVS activities in different schools, kindergartens, community centres etc.
- To participate in the meetings with tutor once a week and in the meeting with mentor once a month.
- Volunteers learn about outdoor education methods, preschool children psychology, ensuring safety methods outside.
- Volunteers participate in EcoEducations creation process for kids and community.
- Volunteers participate in eco-initiatives, social actions and events, festivals for children and educators; participate in the dissemination process of EVS – present own experience.
All tasks can be discussed with volunteer to find the best way for volunteer and organization. Any initiative of volunteers will be encouraged and supported to help organization to develop.
Perfil del voluntario
Person who would be interested in outdoor activities, ecological lifestyle and working with preschool children during all the year seasons outside. Aged 18 to 30.
Working hours and days off:
- 9-16h or 8-15h (as preferred) Monday – Friday + once a week (or as agreed with the tutor) 1 hour meeting with the tutor.
- The days off are public holidays and other national occasions.
- Working days on the weekends would be compensated with extra days off during the week.
- Volunteer has 2 additional free days per month, and this means, as project lasts 11 months, the volunteer has 22 days for holidays that can be divided into smaller periods (depends on personal agreement with the volunteer and the hosting organisation).
- The holidays couldn’t start earlier than after two months volunteering in nursery.
- About the decision to go on holidays the volunteer should inform his tutor not later then 2 weeks before.
The volunteer will be able to prepare his own meals at his living place. In the kindergarten the volunteer could be provided with meals during the activities with children if he prefers. Monthly for food is funded 125 Eur.
During the 11 months service the volunteer will live in the rented place in Vilnius. The volunteer will have his own separate living room. The kitchen, toilet and shower will be common with other EVS volunteers who will live at the same place, in their own rooms. All facilities will be provided (bed, table, chair, cupboard, dishes, sheets). The rules of accommodation will be introduced to the volunteer after the arrival. The volunteer will be responsible for his own room‘s cleaning and for cleaning of common rooms he uses.
The coordinating organization will provide volunteer with monthly ticket for public buses and trolleybuses.
Lithuanian Language Courses:
The coordinating organization will provide volunteer with language courses.
The volunteer will receive a monthly allowance of 80€.
Proceso de selección
We will study carefully all applications and selected candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. The selection of volunteers will take place in the upcoming weeks.
For the selection of the volunteers we will need:
– Europass CV with picture (made in the last month) with Skype username included.
– Motivational letter, writing that your sending organisation will be “Building Bridges”. We ask all candidates to send a specific letter of motivation – why they want to volunteer with us rather than just a general EVS one. The volunteer is chosen according to his/her motivation and interest in the project and the activities. It will be paid special attention to cover letters.
[button color=»brown» link=»https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cqd30j12iat0quv/AAASMnNxA1tknyAl63Y6emnOa?dl=0″ size=»bigger» target=»_blank»]Motivation letter and application form[/button]
Remember to write in the motivation letter that your sending institution is “Asociación Building Bridges”.
All documents written in English you can attach below with subject “EVS Lithuania, Ieva. YOUR NAME. YOUR SURNAME”